Welcome to Garage Door Repair Boston Company
Our well-equipped technicians have excellent expertise and long training! Our company carries the best garage door repair parts in Massachusetts and owns new age equipment. We have the infrastructures and knowledge and knowhow to provide top garage door repair services.
Zip code: 02115
First quality work. Great prices. 24 hour availability for emergencies.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 6am-10pm
Saturday – Sunday 8am-7pm
Trust our garage door techs for urgent 24/7 repairs
We accept Cash, credit card, etc.
Beautiful gardens are nestled between the green pastures and the evergreen trees. Boston Park is famous for its Swan Boats and picturesque scenes of trees and gardens. Belle Isle Marsh Reservation offers large patches of wild flowers and green grass. This is the perfect area for bird watching. Boston Common is the oldest park in the city. This park is like a huge oasis in the middle of the city. During summer, you can enjoy cool moments in the frog pond or a picnic on the grass. During the winter, one can challenge ice-skating on Frog Pond. The City of Boston caters for all walks of life. The city offers fun entertainment for children of all ages and a vibrant nightlife to every person who has the energy.
Garage Door Repair Boston provides the community safety and security.
We are a reputable company and offer professional services. Our garage-door openers are crime preventing mechanisms to keep you and your family safe. Boston’s reported cases of burglary are relatively high, and it remains the responsibility of the homeowner to take safety measures. Our garage door services consist of installations, repair, maintenance and excellent after-sales service. Here are some of the safety and security tips we would like to share with you:
- Garage doors that are manufactured prior to 1993 are not equipped with the required safety mechanisms. We strongly recommend that you replace the opener for safety and security reasons.
- Do not leave your vehicle unlocked if you park outside the garage. Most of the assaults and hijacking took place in homeowners’ yards.
- Install an outside light in the garage door area. Burglars do not like working under a bright light.
- Under no circumstances should you ever leave your child in the vehicle while you are opening a garage door.
- If you have a wooden garage door with windows, and you plan on going on holiday; it is advisable to cover the windows from the inside. You do not want burglars to peek into your property.
|That's your chance to learn more about our garage door contractor and services! Play the videos following|